- Works with your existing accounting system
- Reduces check printing time
- Eliminates costly pre-printed checks
- Enhanced security
- Simplifies and expedites the reconciliation process by importing the data from the bank and reconciling all checks with the press of a button
- Easy installation and training assistance are provided with your new system
See for yourself. Join us in an interactive Web demo of the CheckPlus laser check printing software and you will appreciate first hand all of its benefits and features.
CheckPlus check printing software integrates seamlessly with most accounting and insurance claims systems, including SAP, JD Edwards, Great Plains, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials, CMS, BAAN, Flexcube, Lawson, CAPSIL Life Insurance, Insure90 General Insurance, Plexis Medical Claims Insurance, T24 Temenos Globus, Cogent, Netsuite, and many others regardless of the platform they run on.
Interfacing CheckPlus with your accounting application or ERP software is easily accomplished and you don't have to make any changes to your existing software. Checks will then be printed directly to a laser printer in a very secure environment.
You can add more flexibility to the laser cheque printing capabilities provided by CheckPlus, by electing, as an option, the ability to process ACH electronic payment transactions plus remittance or its automatic check reconciliation feature.
MICR Check Printing Software That's Efficient
- Automatically reconciles accounts
- Creates checks for multiple accounts, currencies, and company logos in one step with just one style of blank safety check paper.
- Reduces cost of printing and storage of preprinted checks and documents
- Eliminates the risk of checks becoming obsolete
- Works with specialized and secure MICR printers or your existing laser printers
- Checks can be signed automatically based on strict, user defined, signature rules
- Eliminates hours of tedious manual labor associated with conventional payment methods such as bursting, decollating, sorting, signing, etc.
- Eliminates expensive post processing equipment required with multipart continuous forms
- Grows with your needs thanks to flexible, scalable features
And when blank safety check paper is used with your laser printed checks, you eliminate the security, control, storage and obsolescence issues associated with the preprinted checks and documents.
Secure Check Printing Software
- SQL Server 2008 secure database which allows encryption of all data, signatures, and logos to protect against changes or alteration
- Signature controls based on strict parameters
- Time-out security and password expiration controls
- Comprehensive user activity monitoring and log
- Complete Audit Trail and Check Register reporting
- Sophisticated hardware and software safety measures included, so only authorized users have system access.
- No more storage security concerns of preprinted checks and documents
- Positive Pay Control lets you set up a file at your bank that lets you cross check and confirm every check issued. You'll be notified of any discrepancies, preventing fraudulent checks from being paid
- 12 security features on our paper stock alone
- CheckPlus uses the latest technology to avoid check fraud with security features in our software, our MICR printers, and our secure paper stock.
We stand firmly behind our products and guarantee that our CheckPlus laser check printing software will meet or exceed your expectations.
To find out how to streamline your present check printing system to be more efficient, cost-effective and secure, request a Free copy of the CheckPlus check printing software White Paper.
Want to know more? Keep reading to see our key features and product packages.
Contact us us today to participate in an online Web demo. This is a unique opportunity to experience the CheckPlus laser check printing solution in action and become familiar with its benefits, features and security.