- Issue checks on plain paper eliminating the expense and inconvenience of maintaining stocks of preprinted check forms.
- Supports an unlimited number of banks, accounts, companies, logos, signatures and currencies
- Provides automatic form switching
- Auto print feature allows for unattended, but secure, check printing
- Archival copies of checks have Non-Negotiable protection features and are printed on inexpensive plain paper to any non-MICR printer on the network
- Print recovery/restarts require separate entry security
- Enhanced Void and re-print controls
- Automatically supports "overflow" situations eliminating the need for expensive voided check stock
- History database of disbursements allows reprocessing under controlled conditions
- Signature controls based on strict parameters
- Multi-level access feature prevent unauthorized use of the system
- Comprehensive user activity monitoring and Audit Log
- Detailed Check Register reporting
- Works with all financial management software packages
- Compatible with most existing printers equipped with a MICR toner cartridge.
- CheckPlus can also be integrated with the additional security features provided with the use of our Troy MICR Printers
Check Printing Software Optional Features
- Print Management and Document Delivery Confirmation - Provides bi-directional print notification and delivery confirmation back to the user for complete security and tracking. Also provides the capability to load balance across multiple printers, fail-over/print re-direction in case of printer failure and detailed accounting logs for managing internal departmental costs and charge backs.
- ACH Electronic Payments - Send payment through the ACH electronic system to reduce the amount of laser checks printed. In addition to increasing productivity and reducing costs, this module provides you with the ability to notify payees of electronic payments by delivering a Remittance Advice via email. Thus, you save time and labor costs by replacing paper with an electronic advice.
- Positive Pay Reporting - Allows a customer to generate and transmit a file to their bank referencing the checks that have been issued with the CheckPlus check printing software. The bank then takes responsibility to cash only those checks referenced in the Positive Pay file.
- VISUALsign Multiple Signatory Approval - Dual payment authorization option requires two signatories to review and approve all payments prior to printing from within the CheckPlus system.
- Check Reconciliation - Simplifies and expedites the reconciliation process by importing a reconciliation file provided by the bank at the end of the month and merging that data into the database provided by our software. Reports are then produced to review the status of payments.
- SECUREmark with MICROprint -An embedded variable check printing feature prints a security background watermark with customizable variable information such as payee, date, and amount. This information, printed on the face of the check diagonally in three different positions, helps detect any fraudulent modifications. This feature is available for use with any laser printer.
- Auto Polling & Check Printing - Allows for unattended but secure check printing.
- Manual Check Module - Capable of generating and printing emergency checks independently of the financial software system. It creates checks by entering check and voucher details in a data entry screen. Once created, checks can be printed individually or in batch mode. All manual checks are archived for auditing and tracking purposes.
Overflow Capability - Allows for information that does not fit within one page to continue printing on plain paper from a second paper tray minimizing wasted check stock.
- Alternate Printer Management- Allows for reports and check copies to be sent to a regular laser printer using regular toner and plain paper to conserve MICR toner.
- Check Sorting Capability- Sort checks prior to printing based on check amount or other user defined variable.
- Critical Event Notification - Important events, such as reprinting, voiding a check, etc., can be made to trigger an email notification alert to a designated user for further action.
- VISUALCheck - Creates PDF copies of the payments automatically for on-line storage or distribution. Customers can send these images directly to their in-house archiving system for indexing, storage and later retrieval. Paper copies are eliminated as well as the manual scanning of checks for insertion into the archiving system. This results in a significant reduction in time, effort and expense.
Here's How You Can Get Your CheckPlus Laser Check Printing Software System
Find out why so many people just like you are choosing the proven technology of CheckPlus laser check printing software for their businesses.
Contact us us today to participate in an online Web demo. This is a unique opportunity to experience the CheckPlus laser check printing solution in action and become familiar with its benefits, features and security.