Full line of Tax Forms from Printech
Printech offers a full range of tax forms so that companies and individuals can prepare for the tax season. Get all the necessary tax forms, including 1099 forms for contractors and W-2 forms for full-time employees. We also offer a large selection of tax form envelopes to make sending your income tax forms simple.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) oversees tax forms, regulation and instructions. IRS offers content in a variety of file formats to accommodate people who use technology such as screen reading software, OCR technology and voice recognition software. Hundreds of tax forms and publications can be downloaded or viewed online in text-only, Braille ready files, browser-friendly HTML, accessible PDF, and large print.
Available Tax Forms:
- Miscellaneous Forms:
- Pressure Seal, etc.
The Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement is required to report wages paid to employees and the employee and employer taxes. Each employee receives a complete W-2 Form from their employer that shows wages and other compensations received as a result of employment relationship. They are later have to declare income reflected in W-2 Form on their income return. All employers are required to mail W-2 to their employees on or before January 31.
W-3 Form summarizes all W-2 Forms issued by the employer and is used only on paper filing of W-2.
W-9 Form – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification requests payee address, social security or tax ID number.
Read the IRS update on W-9 Form Draft from November 7, 2014. The main changes affect companies and individuals holding accounts in foreign financial institutions.
Form 1099 is used to report various types of income paid to independent contractors which are non-employees of the company. Company is required to produce four copies of 1099: one for the payer, one for the payee, one for the IRS, and one for the State Tax Department, if required. Payer also has to submit Form 1096 that represents a summary of 1099 forms being sent to the IRS. This form must be printed can be processed using the special red pre-printed form, or electronic software that is authorized by IRS for tax filings.
Tax Forms 1099 vary depending on the business type:
- 1099-A: acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property
- 1099-B: Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions
- 1099-C: Cancellation of Debt
- 1099-CAP: Changes in Corporate Control and Capital Structure
- 1099-DIV: Dividends and Distributions
- 1099-G: Government Payments
- 1099-H: Health Insurance Advance Payments
- 1099-INT: Interest Income
- 1099-K: Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments
- 1099-LTC: Long Term Care Benefits
- 1099-MISC: Miscellaneous Income
- 1099-OID: Original Issue Discount
- 1099-PATR: Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives
- 1099-Q: Payment from Qualified Education Programs
- 1099-R: Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement Plans, IRAs, or Insurance Contracts
- 1099-S: Proceeds from Real Estate Transactions
- 1099-SA: Distributions From an HSA, Archer MSA, or Medicare Advantage MSA
- 1042-S: Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income
- SSA-1099: Social Security Benefit Statement
- SSA-1042S: Social Security Benefit Statement to Nonresident Aliens
- RRB-1099: Payments by the Railroad Retirement Board
- RRB-1099R: Pension and Annuity Income by the Railroad Retirement Board
- RRB-1042S: Payments by the Railroad Retirement Board to Nonresident Aliens
The most popular 1099 form is 1099-MISC: for reporting of miscellaneous income.
Click here to see 1099 Forms packages available from Printech.
1098 Form – Mortgage Interest Statement for reporting of interest paid on the mortgage, that can be tax-deductable.
1098-C Form – Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes.
1098-E Form – Student Loan Interest Statement, reports interests the taxpayer paid on students loan that can be tax deductable.
1098-T – Tuition Statement.
Other Tax Forms:
Form 2553 – Election by a Small Business Corporation( S – Corporation)
Form 2555 – Foreign Earned Income is required from taxpayers who have earned income from sources outside the United States
Form 4868 – Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
Check catalog to see different sets and purchasing options that fit your needs. Contact us for more information on Tax Forms.
Contact us today for more information or to place your order. You can call us Toll Free at 866-592-2838 (U.S. Only) or 1-305-592-2838 for all other calls.