Cloud Print Delivery Print Management
Cloud Print Delivery i-Sat is simple, plug & play, cloud enabled printing software that automates the printing of business critical documents . The documents are created by a host system that is usually a centralized environment and are delivered and printed at another physical location on a remote (receiving) system using cloud print delivery i-Sat.
These receiving systems are typically located in remote location sites such as retail stores, clinics, labs, smaller offices, etc. They process reports or documents from the host systems and are set up to run important business processes. Cloud Print Delivery solution is simple and reliable and does not require to have technical personal to operate the system in remote location.
Cloud Print Delivery i-Sat Benefits:
- The connection cost $6-$10 per month
- Reducing cost of communications technologies such as costly VPN connection
- Automating manual print process at the remote location removing human error
- Improving print reliability at the remote end so that no technical expertise is required
- Reducing the support effort at the host end (Corp IT and help desk)
- Reducing the potential for internet threats such as viruses, malware
- Reducing the interruption of key business processes from print errors
- Remote users may not be corporate employees and corporations have no control over the security of remote user systems.
See how it works