Join Printech, a 25-year-old established customize software company that specializes in servicing Banks, Insurance companies, Government agencies and Universities in 28 countries. We are looking for a full time in-house Technical Customer Success Manager to join our Miami office location. Your goal will be to make every customer successful in using our payment processing software to help them achieve their business objectives. The ideal candidate has experience working with software applications in B2B environment and providing customer assistance.
Responsibilities of Technical Customer Success Manager:
- Become a product expert so you can help clients optimize their usage of company payment software.
- Lead online training sessions for new clients to ensure successful implementations.
- Provide customer support to resolve technical issues.
- Maintain detailed record of calls, emails, and responses and track their status.
- Keep customers informed on project status and problem resolutions.
- Troubleshoot common problems and send complex bugs to developers for escalation.
- Contribute to Testing and QA on product development fixes and new releases.
- Need to have business analytic skills to provide technical expertise during the sales process.
Technical Requirements for Technical Customer Success Manager Role:
- 3 years + of Customer Care experience.
- Great phone skills; email skills.
- Some experience with C+, VB.net programming language.
- Some experience with SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Chrystal Reports.
- Testing and deployment experience.
- Quality control against scope of work.
- Excellent English, speaking and writing.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org